Our seller has relocated to a more manageable living environment, and we have been contracted to market and sell this well located property. Buy NOW before the "Amazon Rush"!
This rare offering inside the Beltway boasts an amazing location, and is only .4 mile from Bishop O'Connell High School, 1 mile from the East Falls Church Metro Station, 5 miles to Tysons Corner, 8 miles to The Pentagon, 9 miles to DCA & The District, and close to all major highways (29, 66 & 495)!!
- 3 BR/1.5 BA 1,351 +/- sf. home on .14 +/- acre corner lot in established neighborhood
- Galley style kitchen (all appliances convey); living room w/fireplace; screened back porch; attic
- Central AC; electric baseboard heat; fireplace
- Public water, sewer & gas; gas water heater
- Due to tenant negligence, the home interior is in need of renovation; however, this property will make a great primary residence or investment property.
- Tax Map: 01-033-015; Deed Book: 040-08; Zoning: R-6; Arlington County Tax Assessed Value: $663,800; Yearly County taxes: $6,677.80; Home was built in 1949 and is aluminum sided
- Only $300,000 Starting Bid!!
Interior Photos Coming Soon!!
Auction will be held onsite. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to start time to avoid registration delays.
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 2/28/19, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Friday, February 15 @ 1:00pm SHARP. Please contact Brian Damewood (540-454-2326) for more information.