The Estate of Joseph C. Clatterbuck (Scott L. Fitzwater, Executor)
This is an amazing opportunity for you to own this picturesque property in a gorgeous tranquil setting with mountain views. This Hillsboro area offering boasts a convenient location in the wine & brewery region of Loudoun County close to the commuter train and only 25-30 minutes from Leesburg, Dulles Airport, Frederick, MD & Martinsburg, WV!!
- 3 BR/1.5 BA brick rambler style home w/partially finished basement on 17 +/- acres (1,176 +/- finished sf. above grade)
- Eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); living room w/fireplace; partially finished walk-out basement (375 +/- sf. finished); enclosed rear porch and open front porch; single car drive under attached garage & carport
- Hardwood flooring & carpet
- Central AC; oil heat; fireplace
- Well & septic; electric water heater
- Asphalt driveway; Washer & Dryer convey
- 2 barns; 2 metal machine sheds (4 bay & 2 bay)
- Wire fencing and new front pipe gates at driveway
- Stocked pond; Piney Run Creek runs through the property
- This well built home has a newer roof and can be occupied now, but the new owner will probably desire to do some modernization. Truly, a rare and wonderful opportunity to enjoy scenic country living but close enough to get into the business districts.
Tax Map: 511-29-5654-000; Deed Book: 201811280068649; Zoning: AR1; This property is currently under tax relief in land use, and can stay that way as long as current use is utilized; Home built in 1978; Schools: Mountain View Elem, Harmony MS & Woodgrove HS
Only $200,000 Starting Bid!!
There will be a personal property auction beginning at 9am and the real estate will sell at 11am.
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 4/5/19, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Friday, March 22 @ 1:00pm SHARP. Please contact Brian Damewood (540-454-2326) for more information.