From the Estate of Dennis A. & Shelby Jean Herndon: We are honored to have been entrusted by the family to market & sell this stately home in lovely Hamilton, VA. This home simply needs some interior modernization to become an absolute showplace! Opportunity awaits for you to Buy at the Price You Bid!!
Property Tour: Wednesday, June 10 @ 11:00am SHARP. Please contact Craig Damewood (703.303.4760) for more information.
- 3 BR/2.5 BA home on 1.28 +/- acre lot
- This home measures 1,954 +/- sf. above grade (2,100 +/- sf. total) and features an eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey), living room, dining room, den w/fireplace, extra upstairs room would make a great office or nursery, mud room (washer/dryer convey), unfinished attic ideal for potential extra finished living space, unfinished cellar/basement
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Fresh exterior paint; brick walk way
- Spacious front porch; asphalt driveway; 2 parking pads; mature landscaping
- Central AC & oil-hot water baseboard heat - Furnance installed in 2016; fireplace
- Public water & sewer; electric water heater
- 3 outbuildings; rear fenced paddock for animals; ideal for hobby farming
- Desirable location only a short walk to main street in Hamilton and minutes to Rt. 7 (Harry Byrd Highway); adjacent to Hamilton Elementary School and also serviced by Blue Ridge MS & Loudoun Valley HS
- Tax Map: 418-10-1958-000; Instrument #201809120053572; Zoning: R1A (Loudoun County); Yearly real estate taxes: $4,447.40; Home was built in 1920 and has wood exterior;
- Internet: Comcast Xfinity
- WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 6/18/20, and all terms adhered to.
Terms and Conditions
TERMS: $15,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Brian Damewood (540-454-2326). Deposits must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 6/18/20) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.